Hello it's Nemo from NC

Reaction score
Just purchased a P3S and I have a ton of questions. Got it from Best Buy and I'm pretty excited. Been doing a ton of research on regulations, safety and how to's!! Any advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
Look up stress cracks! Pretty standard but some have preventative tips. Find a local drone club and ask if anyone has p3 batteries. I had someone sell 4 of them for 70 each!

Reactions: nemoishouse
Hello neighbor (NC here too) and welcome to the forum.

Best advice is to read the manual, search the forums for tips & secrets, practice safely, and don't hesitate to ask any question you have. No question is dumb and we all started at the very same place.

What part of NC? Western NC (Just west of Asheville here).

Winston Salem here. My mother is originally from Asheville. Beautiful up there so I'm sure you've got some amazing pics and vids!! I've been reading posts since I signed up earlier. So much information. Thanks for the welcome

It's not basketball season so we are good [emoji6]

Hey I grew up in Durham then moved to Chapel-Hill and then Raleigh before I started traveling .
I pull for whoever is winning at the time :)

Welcome! Kernersville, NC here and just got my Phantom 3 Pro and loving it. YouTube and this forum have absolutely been amazing for helping beginners. I've watched countless videos on YouTube that pretty much show everything.

Welcome! Kernersville, NC here and just got my Phantom 3 Pro and loving it. YouTube and this forum have absolutely been amazing for helping beginners. I've watched countless videos on YouTube that pretty much show everything.

Awesome!! Some fellow triad pilots here!! Any good spots you know of to fly in our area? I pick my P3S today after work and I'm pretty excited.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik