Hello! Intro to SCOTTeVEST clothing for drone pilots

What do you carry with you while flying?

• Smartphone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tablet

• Extra propellers

• Extra batteries

• Keys

• Camera

• Memory cards

• Other

• Total voters
Reaction score
Calling all drone pilots, fpv racers and all-around gear heads! I work for a company called SCOTTeVEST and chatted with the wonderful mods here to get Approved Vendor status and post a intro here.

Quick background on what we do: we make clothing for men and women with tons of hidden pockets designed to hold your gear without showing bumps/bulges or looking dorky.

We’ve long been known in the travel & techie scenes but have heard from our customers that our clothing is also great to hold drone gear/accessories. So we’ve sent some clothes out to reviewers at RotorDrone Mag, Drone360, ThatDroneShow, DroneGear TV + more and have been getting some awesome feedback so far. To check out our clothing, videos of it in action and quotes from other drone enthusiasts, check out this page:
Clothing for Drone Pilots - SCOTTeVEST

If interested in checking out the gear for yourself, use DRONES20 for 20% off anything on our site (except Outlet items, those are already heavily discounted).

Know this is a Phantom forum, but guessing a lot of you are getting the Mavic too -- with that drone/setup you can ditch the case all together and carry everything you need in most of our gear! Our CEO is getting one very soon, if you’re interested I can circle back here with our unboxing video.

Posting here to answer any questions you guys & gals have and to gauge interest in a giveaway or any other fun ideas you may have in mind. Love it or hate it, would love to hear what everyone thinks!

Wow! This is a great idea. I'm going to have to browse your website and see what's available.

THANK YOU for supporting our forum.

Wow! This is a great idea. I'm going to have to browse your website and see what's available.

THANK YOU for supporting our forum.
You're very welcome, our pleasure! Glad it caught your eye -- if you have any questions on the clothes, we're happy to help out

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20