Hello i am new and have questions

Why wouldn't you get the DJI prop guards ? Their cheaper ! And just use the DJI phantom Vision props. Their made for the phantom and they work better. You already get extra props with it.

armasmike said:
i pre-order the DJI Phantom 2 Vision + and want to get a few things like props and a prop guard.

Will this work for the Phantom 2 Vision +

http://www.helipal.com/9443-carbon-prop ... w-ccw.html

i have already order this

http://www.helipal.com/airy-propeller-g ... white.html

I never used prop guards even though I had never flown anything RC before. Don't waste your money. And don't buy the carbon fiber props. The standard props are all you need as the bird is designed to use those. They have just the right amount of flexibility/stiffness. And like was said it comes with a full extra set of props. Just study hard before flying on this forum and read the manual at least twice. Remember to not take off slowly but quickly. Pop it off the ground fast and then hover at 6-10 feet. Taking off slowly can tip it over easily.

Don't have any links but I would agree with the previous poster that you should stick with the stock propellers, and make sure their genuine DJI, with DJI printed on them...there are "aftermarket" one's that look similar but have XOXO on them. I've used them and while they do work, they were terribly unbalanced and even when I did get them balanced, the craft would behave unpredictably at times in the wind.

For the prop-guards, make sure they're made specifically for the Phantom 2 as the one's for the original Phantom don't extend far enough out around the larger props. Also, make sure you only use the longer screws that come with the prop-guards when the prop-guards are attached. If at some point you want to take the guards out and you try using the longer screws wihtout the guard installed, you will destroy the motors. Good luck. Search e-bay for your items. I don't know where you are but I've had good luck with GoNitro Hobbies out of New York.

i have look on ebay and amazon but i want to get the right ones just like you said.

So if anyone have a "ebay guy" they always order from post a link

B&H photo has all genuine Dji parts. Prop guard props. I think you'll be find with all the props you get with it.
Seriously you just have to do a search and you'll find what you need.
B&H photo.

I just noticed Dronefly.com is no longer on DJI's website as an official North America seller. I'd go with someone who is on their official seller list.

Mori55 said:
B&B photo has all genuine Dji parts. Prop guard props. I think you'll be find with all the props you get with it.
Seriously you just have to do a search and you'll find what you need.
B&H photo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers