Hello..Help..which one?

I read on here somewhere that the P3P has a better video link system. I cant remember the name of it. I am look at getting the Pro.
I think it is a Lightbridge. and is better on the P3P , then on the P3A.

Both P3A and P3P use the lightbridge system. Maybe you're thinking of the P3S which uses the older wifi signalling system that the V+ used?

The P3Pro has a wider range of available video bitrate, when set to automatic it will select the best video quality for you as higher bitrate = shorter range. P3A is locked in at 2mbps which allows for longer range but is a problem only if you buy and install the hdmi module that allows you to use large displays or goggles. On small phones or tablets people say they cannot tell the difference.

Compare the Phantom Series | DJI
This is the difference. And it has p.oed some buyer of the Advanced.

If you think you will ever use HD goggles with the P3 then go for the pro. People say the live video bitrate difference is noticeable between the pro and adv when using something like the Headplays.

The DJI GO app is available for Android and Apple devices. At this point and time I would say
it is not available for a WIndows based system. You can get a Galaxy Tab 4 for a bit less, and it works
well with the DJI GO app.... Best functionality would be from this list:

Tablets and phones that work well with DJI GO | DJI Phantom Forum

If you think you will ever use HD goggles with the P3 then go for the pro. People say the live video bitrate difference is noticeable between the pro and adv when using something like the Headplays.

Do you know if this 'bitrate' difference is part of the camera/gimbal hardware, or controlled from the main board, or a software issue??? Just curious.

Hello everyone im new here
From co durham England

Never had a drone but i want one
Quick read up on them and its safe to say phantom 3s are the way forward

Question is which one
Pro or advanced ?

I will only be using it for my own needs and not a job etc

Is there any other difference between the pro 4k/advanced recording?
Im not too fussed about the 4k as advanced is still great

Anything i should be aware of??

Also whats this about registering etc???

Thanks
Craig

4K camera is amazing!

As you are in the UK buy from big dealer like Maplin or Jessops. I paid a bit more to buy from Maplin but the support is awesome. Any problems they just swop it out no arguments. I bought a P2 which had a few problems - they let me upgrade to a P3 just paid about £200 extra for the upgrade. The P3 is a much much better product.
I would get the P3P - 4k is catching on fast and it is pretty awesome!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1