Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Hello from Western NY

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Johawk79, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Johawk79

Hello there. I've been creepin around long enough I guess. I should introduce myself. I'm Joe. I live in Rochester, NY. I just bought myself a Phantom 3 standard a couple months ago. I look forward to checking out more of the cool footage that some of you guys have already posted. I don't have a whole lot yet and the stuff I do have is just the raw video from the Phantom without much editing.

You can check out my youtube channel to see all my videos. There are a few drone videos up there now and of course, more to come.

www.youtube.com/johawk79

2. Ted4797

Hi Johawk79, I'm Ted from Central Florida. I use to live in the Rochester area. Newark, NY. I worked all over Rochester and the surrounding area. Beautiful country but too cold for me in the winter. Moved away a couple of years ago.

3. Johawk79

I've spent a little time in Newark for work before. I enjoy the winter weather. I am actually excited to use the drone this winter.

4. Ted4797

should be some nice shots. Post some videos of the blizzards. Just wait until the snow stops...

Johawk79 likes this.