Hello from West Michigan

Reaction score
New Phantom pilot, I've been a lurker for the past few weeks, my awesome wife got me a P3 Pro for Christmas, so far I've managed to get in about 5 or 6 flights in when weather permits.

I am an engineering and tech professional, but I'm totally amazed at the technology and usability packed into the P3P. I've always been a bit enamored with aviation and photography, so the Phantom fits into my hobby slots nicely. Gradually trying to learn how to take and edit video so it doesn't look like drek when I'm done.

Also been flying RC helicopters for the last year or so, and I've got a small quad that I fly indoors for entertainment and practice. Not as fun as the P3 though.

I also have a private pilots licence, but I've been inactive for more years than I care to admit to.

Welcome to the forum Captain .
Glad to have you aboard :)
Just search or ask if you have any questions as there's plenty of answers here ;)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to nicer weather also. With winter and lake effect finally making an appearance, I have a feeling it will be awhile before we have a chance to take them up again.

I'd love to fly it at the lake shore and get some nice video and/or pictures of sunsets this spring and summer. Haven't done any investigation regarding the use of UAV's at state or local beaches and parks. I just hope the Michigan DNR doesn't follow the example of the feds and issue a complete ban.

Used to date a girl that went to the then GVSC, and later GVSU. Good kisser too. Welcome aboard pilot....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31