Hello From UK, Newbie P3A Owner

Reaction score
Came across this site a couple of months ago while searching for info' and advice on the P3 and have found it a great resource.

I'm a newbie to FPV flying but have had a 'toy' Hubsan X4 for some time which has been great for learning to control a quad. I am an amateur photographer and after seeing some youtube footage from a P2 I decided I now 'needed' a Phantom in my life and so the search for a bargain began. I managed to get a brand new P3A and genuine DJI carry case for £660 which I have now owned since December last year but since we have had constant rain (as anyone in UK will know) I only have a handful of flights under my belt with the bird.

Despite watching countless videos on what the Phantoms are capable of, I find it quite overwhelming how stable these things are - obviously a very different world from a little toy quad! From what few flights I've had with it I'm just in love with the thing and my only issue so far is building enough confidence to take it any distance away from me (again, despite watching many videos of even complete amateurs doing it with no problems) but I'm sure that will come with time.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello :)

Hi James. Welcome, and where are you?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic