Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Hello from sweltering Perth

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Wurzel, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Wurzel

Just saying a quick hello from down under. It's 42c in Perth today and we all hibernating in the aircon.

I purchased a P3A today at the new sale price and the battery is now charging. I was slightly lucky as I almost bought it last week.

I'm now a total newbie and have two other quads that have been flown just for fun and practise. The Phantom will primarily be used for photos as that is my main hobby (or obsession as my long suffering wife describes it).

Anyway, hopefully I can join in the fun and add to this forum in some way shape or form.

Bob

2. happydays

Good man Bob, welcome along - but hold back with the nice weather reports, eh? In Ireland it has been raining constantly for five weeks and we're all flooded out. Same in UK.

**** you down-under types and your good weather! :D:D:D:D:D

Wurzel likes this.
  3. tyson199

From Karratha dude try 40c plus every day of summer had it that hot my phone overheated while flying, you'll love the bird and the shots you can capture

4. Wurzel

Us city folks need to harden up :)

5. stealthbomber

42°C is NOT nice weather ! Its hell. 25°C is nice weather. Here in south central Canada it was -22°C a couple days ago.....thats not nice weather either !