Hello from Sweden!

Reaction score
Hey!

My name is Matt, I'm 19 years old and today I decided to blow a bit more than half of my paycheck on a Phantom 3 Professional.

So I decided to join the forum after I arrogantly tried to launch my drone without throughly watching any tutorials...
Long story short, I put on the propellers wrong, ignored the color markings on the threads and drone crashed during the start. So while the drone was going fullspeed at the ground I wanted to minimize the damage to the blades, I picked the drone up and told my friend to turn it of somehow. It took them a while but I did pay the price for being a fool haha.

I'll put apicture of the "price" I payed under a spoiler since I know some people don't like seeing some blood and all that.

g9rtRFL.jpg

Anyways I've joined to learn from you drone masters here, my goal is to be able to shoot some sick photos and some sick videos to leave my friends in awe and maybe even get them to join the club! And I mean sick photos usually increase instagram followers right? ;) ;)

Some people read the manuals and watch the tutorials and some people learn the hard way. ;) But you'll remember the lesson. Welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing those sick photos videos.

Haha yeah its a lesson that wont be forgotten any time soon.
Thanks for the welcome, once I get used to taking shots and shooting video I'll be sure to share!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik