hello from suncity AZ

new to drone flying, anybody else from sun city?
I'm new to Sun City AZ (here to escape the gray skies of the Michigan winter; will go back in April or May) and am baby-stepping into the drone world. Bought a Syma X5SW, characterized as "a toy" by the owner of Valley Drones in Paraduse Valley All. Flew it in the garage last night. I will take some time to get my eye-hand coordination down. At any rate, I'd like to connect with other flyers (we don't want to call ourselves "droners," I assume) and find out good places to practice. I'd also just like to watch people who know what they're doing and maybe pick up some tips. As an aside, I love the Phantom technology from what I've seen of it in videos. Perhaps I can work my way up to that level some day.

All the best.

Do not live in Sun City ,but I am at the Sunflower Resort in Surprise,Az.
I have a Phantom 3 that I have been flying for about a one and half years. Which Sun City are you in?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Do not live in Sun City ,but I am at the Sunflower Resort in Surprise,Az.
I have a Phantom 3 that I have been flying for about a one and half years. Which Sun City are you in?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I'm in the "old" Sun City. We're close to Bell Road and Del Webb Blvd., so I'm not far from Surprise. I'm still learning my way around, but it looks like we're relatively close. I'm retired, so my schedule is pretty open. My wife and I have just one car, so I have some limitations on when I can get out. But I'm sure we arrange to meet up.

I'm new to Sun City AZ (here to escape the gray skies of the Michigan winter; will go back in April or May) and am baby-stepping into the drone world. Bought a Syma X5SW, characterized as "a toy" by the owner of Valley Drones in Paraduse Valley All. Flew it in the garage last night. I will take some time to get my eye-hand coordination down. At any rate, I'd like to connect with other flyers (we don't want to call ourselves "droners," I assume) and find out good places to practice. I'd also just like to watch people who know what they're doing and maybe pick up some tips. As an aside, I love the Phantom technology from what I've seen of it in videos. Perhaps I can work my way up to that level some day.

All the best.
call me 480 249 4707, i'm over by 99th and greenway::::: To Nick B and rkings

I'm in the "old" Sun City. We're close to Bell Road and Del Webb Blvd., so I'm not far from Surprise. I'm still learning my way around, but it looks like we're relatively close. I'm retired, so my schedule is pretty open. My wife and I have just one car, so I have some limitations on when I can get out. But I'm sure we arrange to meet up.
see #6 post

I went back to Ca. for the holidays and will be back to Surprise at the end of Dec.
I will give you a call then.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj