Hello from Southern England !

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just started this hovering lark (that makes me a new newbie) and very much enjoying it so far.

Have a P3A and a spare battery, and that's it at the moment.

Rick

Reactions: Neon Euc
Hi Rick, started myself a few days ago. From London myself and had to get my phantom 3 exchanged already lol bad signal but also firmware was not updating so I can't wait to get a replacement [emoji4]

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Rick, started myself a few days ago. From London myself and had to get my phantom 3 exchanged already lol bad signal but also firmware was not updating so I can't wait to get a replacement [emoji4]

Hi Neon

That doesn't sound like a good start, my P3A updated firmware went well (after waiting a long time).

Hope you get in the air again soon ;)

Rick

Reactions: Neon Euc
i tried to update my remote controller of phantom 3 Pro,after update i tryed to restart the remote,like the app sad, Now i cant turn on the remote no lights no sign of live , try it to charghe it but still no lights no turning on,note before upfate everything was fine and fully charged please help me..

i tried to update my remote controller of phantom 3 Pro,after update i tryed to restart the remote,like the app sad, Now i cant turn on the remote no lights no sign of live , try it to charghe it but still no lights no turning on,note before upfate everything was fine and fully charged please help me..

Hi Dori,

That sounds quite terminal to me, it would be worth connecting with DJI support to help resolve you problem.

DJI Support - Here for You

Rick

Hi Dori
Try looking around on here, there seems to be a lot of issues regarding the latest firmware upgrade, some have found a workaround. I didn't have any issues when I did the upgrade and unlike Rick took all of 5 mins, so seems to be totally random

Hi Neon

That doesn't sound like a good start, my P3A updated firmware went well (after waiting a long time).

Hope you get in the air again soon ;)

Rick
Thanks Rick... I done too many firmware down grades trying different ones to improve the distance and it won't do that any more... So I thought it might not update for the next firmware... So I took it back and waiting for the replacement lol newbie mistake I guess [emoji1]

Last edited:
OK, I see your dilema, just a thought, I've just tried to charge a new battery, and nothing happened, no lights nothing, by accident I hit the ON button, all of a sudden it started charging, worth a try. Failing that you'll have to contact DJI support and see what they say ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik