Hello from Phil in the north of England ( formerly part of Europe !!!)

Reaction score
Bought a phantom 4 about 6 months ago, and was so impressed that an Osmo+ followed quickly behind......
Now, all of a sudden I'm a film making junkie !
Since then I've travelled in the Philippines, Puerto Rico and Vietnam, as well as trudging around the UK to get my regular fix.
No disasters yet, but learning lots with every attempt.
Great to hear tips tricks and stories from other addicts, and I am stunned at the quality of some of the filming and editing by others........one day I'll be there !
My YouTube channel is Scowie Snaps . Let me know what you think about my early efforts. Always keen to learn.
Ta
Phil

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello Planetphil

Welcome to the forum from a Yorkshire Lad, glad to hear that you are getting around a bit and doing some great photography.

Noticed your bracketed comment in the post heading, uhmm, I voted in the 1973 referendum to join the EEC ( european economic community ) as opposed to continued membership of the Common Market, it seemed like a good idea at the time, I never thougth that we would end up on the road to a Federal States of Europe, glad that the majority of the UK woke up to that

Waylander

Last edited:
Reactions: planetphil
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome, im a fellow Northerner as well, outskirts of manchester but on the border of Derbyshire where i live, which is great for nice scenery

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20