Hello from Northern Arizona! Pine-Strawberry

Reaction score
Newbie here...and to all this. I just retired from 47 years of flying, the last 28 at American Airlines as an Airbus Captain.

I've also been a realtor since 1973 and have an itch to combine the two into another sideline flow of income perhaps. I'll be selling and buying real estate as an investor and a broker, and could offer photography packages to the local realtors.

Looks like a lot of experience to draw from at this forum, thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

Clary

Reactions: dirkclod
Thank you dirkclod ~ #1 would be best place in Arizona to buy my P4 and accessories #2 Where in AZ can I get some good training in flying and photo as it relates to real estate?

Thanks.....
Clary

Thank you dirkclod ~ #1 would be best place in Arizona to buy my P4 and accessories #2 Where in AZ can I get some good training in flying and photo as it relates to real estate?

Thanks.....
Clary
Clary welcome to the forum. Me being from the Valley there is a few places that could help you. I personal have not taken any. The drones Plus that was here had closed. Check on Craig's list maybe. Beautiful area you're living at, I have a brother in law that haves a place in Strawberry. I want to go up and fly the valley there.
If you have any questions there is others from around the valley on here and around the state. I'm in Chandler.

Welcome to the forum. Bestbuy has package deals going on. I purchased a Phantom 4, 2 batteries, backpack, extra propellers for 1399. I would highly recommend BestBuy

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic