Hello from North Seattle!

Reaction score
Hi all, nice to be here. I just bought a Phantom 4 Pro a couple weeks ago. I am new to drones and anything RC. I already created a video from my first flight. Seems my biggest challenge will be finding acceptable areas to fly around here, but I am up for the challenge. :)

CG

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum CG.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: CoderguyMan
Welcome to the forum CG.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thank you. I will post my video and few images I took last weekend. :)

Here's a video I put together from last weekend. I went to Belfair State Park, Belfair, WA

I also did a video of the flight record as I thought it was cool (double speed playback)

Here are a few stills I took from the same flight.

You may have noticed that the PHANTOM camera is quite wide angle. That one pic of Mt. Rainier is a good example. Mountain looks miles away. My plan is to crop and enlarge. Then, I need to learn how to use Photoshop sharpening tools.

You may have noticed that the PHANTOM camera is quite wide angle. That one pic of Mt. Rainier is a good example. Mountain looks miles away. My plan is to crop and enlarge. Then, I need to learn how to use Photoshop sharpening tools.

Actually it's 100 miles away but I agree with the idea of cropping. In this case I wanted to show how Mt Rainier looked from Belfair but otherwise the photos are high res enough where a crop would look great.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav