Hello from north idaho

Been learning a lot from reading your forums thanks a lot. Just anew old guy, just getting into flying and I love it. I hope a lot of new changes doesn't hand cuff our flying fun
HI hey I let you know ,I'm flying litchi but wanted to check djigo4 for new update coming,I couldn't even open app without re-logging in ,just my email address and password NO flying yet but I got some faith,:) never to old and hi from NZ

Reactions: deltamike
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the forum.

You are on the right site for advice.

If you have any questions try doing a search first by clicking the magnifying glass top right. You might find your question has already been asked and it will save you time.:);)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

Welcome aboard! Best place to find anything Phantom related and then some... enjoy!

(He keeps saying that but I'm afraid I'm going to have to start asking for proof...)

[emoji6]
Yea I have been having to rethink that statement lately :)

thanks for the welcome, sorry just getting back to you guys. I work way too much. one more year and retiring from one job hope to do a lot of flying, my only problem is I live on the side of a mountain so I can only go so far up. no one live up there and id like to explore a little more than I can, staying below 400 agl. Wasn't ready for the 500 meter limit, guess I missed that in my research But as many of has stated I think the p4p is the best buy for your money everyone be safe and have a blessed day.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20