Hello from North Florida

captainmilehigh

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Another 'noobie' here also. While waiting for my P3 Standard to arrive I thought I'd read up on it a bit. Wow. A lot to learn here. Any suggestions or tips will always be welcome. Blue skies and calm winds to all !!

Read the manual! It's online at DJI so you can download it now and get smart on it. Also read the forum a lot. A lot of great information here! Good luck! It's a blast!!

Thanks. Still learning to navigate the forum, but I'm working on it. If anyone has any advice or suggestions on where to get Phantom parts (like props, batteries, etc. ) I'd appreciate it. From my cruising around the forum it looks like most Phantom owners prefer genuine OEM parts.

I stick with OEM batteries. I search around the Internet and stay on here lookin for the best deals for the parts/batteries. One of the best references for me has been the phantom help page. I installed the metal inspire tablet holder on my sons P3S and it works much better than the standard "clip" that comes on the standard. That would be and was my first upgrade to the standard. I found the parts and where to buy them from the phantom help page.

I stick with OEM batteries. I search around the Internet and stay on here lookin for the best deals for the parts/batteries. One of the best references for me has been the phantom help page. I installed the metal inspire tablet holder on my sons P3S and it works much better than the standard "clip" that comes on the standard. That would be and was my first upgrade to the standard. I found the parts and where to buy them from the phantom help page.
That's good to know. Thanks for the advice. Think I'll look around on the help page a bit..............

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.