Hello from new member (Manchester)

Reaction score
Hi, just a quick hello from a noob member. Got a phantom 1.1.1 brand new in the box ready for some fun. Im from Manchester and just saying hi and im looking forward to getting my head round everything phantom related :D Ive also posted a quick hello in the meet up section and added a few local members as friends (hope you manc lads dont mind) in hopes of meeting up for some flying fun and maybe the odd beer :)

Well met then Sh4wzy-

Manchester? A Hooligan perhaps? I may be from way across the pond and call shyte macaroni, but I have a few mates I never met from there.

welcome to the sickness- you know you have the buy the first pint for everyone the first time you crash, right? (roight?)

Well met Hiway :D
Hooligan?? haha :lol: Nope definatley not, Miss spent youth... perhaps :twisted:
Salford lad born and bread and red as they come for my sins (MANUTD to you that is)
Where about from across that big pond do you hail from??

Sh4wzy said:
Well met Hiway :D
Hooligan?? haha :lol: Nope definatley not, Miss spent youth... perhaps :twisted:
Salford lad born and bread and red as they come for my sins (MANUTD to you that is)
Where about from across that big pond do you hail from??

Manchester United it is then.

I reside in a little burg about 50 miles from the Nation's Capitol- a place known for the adjacent aceldama which witnessed the single most bloody day in American history to date- a place known as Sharpsburg.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.