Hello from New Jersey!

Reaction score
Hi all,
This is Diana from New Jersey and I'm so glad to be part of this forum. I have a Phantom 3 and the firmware was updated. Nowadays, it's loosing video connection. What do you think is the problem? Appreciate your suggestions.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hi all,
This is Diana from New Jersey and I'm so glad to be part of this forum. I have a Phantom 3 and the firmware was updated. Nowadays, it's loosing video connection. What do you think is the problem? Appreciate your suggestions.
HI from NZ,,,if just vidio bit funny check your transmission channels to find a clear one mayby:)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I have a Phantom 3
Which model Phantom 3 do you own?

the firmware was updated. Nowadays, it's loosing video connection. What do you think is the problem?
Are you saying you noticed this problem right after updating the firmware? If so, did you try downgrading the firmware to see if that resolved the issue?

Thanks, everyone for the reply.
I have the Phantom 3 Professional. We also tried downgrading it and it's still loosing video connection.
I'll also try to check the transmission channel if it'll work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31