Hello from new guy

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and new to UAVs. I live in Winnipeg, MB, Canada, but work overseas for most of the year.
I recently discovered quadcopters when some of the pilots at work flew them in their down time. This started me thinking again of an old dream I had years ago, how to get my camera in the air. Back then there was no quadcopter or any multirotors. I got a small toy grade quad and practiced with it, now I'm waiting for my next quad to arrive, it's larger than the toy i have but not as big as a Phantom.
I'm an experienced photographer and use top end equipment, so I'm seriously thinking about the Phantom 4 Pro.
I also, seriously considered the Magic Pro due to the travelling I do for work, but for me, it's about the camera, I'm not much into videos, but it could be interesting to play with.
For the next 3 years, I have an employment contract in Papua New Guinea and I stay right on the north coast and a UAV would be awesome here.
I'm looking to contact someone in Winnipeg that can recommend a good dealer there.

Thank you and I look forward to learning from you.
Aardvark

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Aardvark.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the forum Aardvark.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Thank you for the warm welcome,
Aardvark

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers