Hello from Middle Tennessee

Reaction score
Hello pilots. I'm a new multirotor flier, but not new to flying rc. 40th B-day is around the corner, so I treated myself to getting my thumbs back on the sticks. I was going to get back into helis and get a trex, but then Sept 27 happened and I wavered for a week. I ordered a Mavic Oct 2nd, but also picked up a few other toys to train up some knowing it would be sometime before the Mavic showed up.I went with the Hubsan x4, also got a flame wheel frame, pixhawk controller etc, etc to satisfy the DIYER in me.....and yesterday got a P3S. First flights were today, got a little over an hour in. I can't believe how stable the thing is. Love it. Only one minor brush with death, but after wiping the prop down there is no evidence of my transgression. I was feeling a little too confident and doing low alt high speed passes. No harm no foul right?

Anyhow, hello. I'm The FlynFool, and I'm all in on the multirotors, lol. Love my Phantom.

Dang, missed the 'o' in hello in the title. Way to trip on the introduction.

Reactions: dirkclod
No it's there ;)
Welcome to the forum FlynFool .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thank you Sir (I assume). The forum has already been helpful in finding info on firmware and activation.

Thank you Sir (I assume). The forum has already been helpful in finding info on firmware and activation.
You assumed right and glad you have found us helpful already :)

Reactions: FlynFool

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie