Hello from Miami, FL

Reaction score
Hello,

Not new to the drone scene, Just new to PhantomPilots.
I've been flying for almost 3 years. My current birds are

P1 1.1.1 with Stella gimbal with hero 3 black and dual thunder power 2800 batt. (about 18 mins flight time 9450 props) Controller has itelite dbs antenna for both TX and video.

F550 with Naza V2, mini 3D 3-axis gimbal hero 3 black, fishing line release (I use it to fish from beach shore), Retractable landing gear. Thunder power 5400 and about 14 min flight time 9450 props. Devention devo 10 10 channel Controller with Deviation 5.0 software. In the middle of putting together a pair of Pagoda antennas for video.

I do all mods myself so if anyone has any questions or help feel free to ask. (I have quite of set of skills because of what I do for a living)

My grandfather has a nice collection of drones. He's been flying for many many years. I have access to them anytime that's the main reason why I haven't bought a newer drone.

I will post pictures of his and my collection. I don't like what he did to the P4. I have it apart right now adding dual batteries and Maxxuav antenna kit. Going to try and keep all that crap off.
IMG_1228.JPG IMG_1234.JPG IMG_1233.JPG IMG_1237.JPG IMG_1236.PNG

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers