Hello from Melbourne!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Appreciate all the great info on this forum. Just got my P3S last week and loving it.
Besides a small mishap where my compass went haywire for a mysterious reason and I crashed, all good.

I'm still having trouble beating my nerves stopping me going higher than 10 metres altitude, anybody have any tips for that?

Also anybody else flying in Melbourne? Would love to know some good spots to take some nice shots within the laws without resorting to the same footy oval every day.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum astraldrone.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Anywhere near the beach? Good time is eary morning or in the evening, don't be scared of the water and stay in beginners mode until you get some confidence up. Oh and make sure you fully understand RTH and practice it until you can use it without having to think.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I'm still having trouble beating my nerves stopping me going higher than 10 metres altitude, anybody have any tips for that?
Fly in a wide open location with no trees or other potential obstacles. With nothing to crash into, you should be less nervous.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl