Hello from me and a video of love to start with!

Reaction score
First of all I will say hello!

I have been along time lurker of this form reading as much info as I could before recently purchasing my Phantom vision 2+.

It really is amazing the wealth of info that can be found on this forum from some very knowledgeable folk. It shall be a pleasure to be amongst you to converse and the odd mod discussion as I go.

So some of you may well of seen this video others not, however it is a love story about a man and his drone. (First flight not as expected, though towards the end you can see how he embraces it) I shall let the video tell the rest of the story... :shock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsHMjWORFvI[/youtube]

kitari said:
Oh wow, that was a close one! Also welcome to the forum.

LOL yes welcome to the forum... what's funny is this is the second video I have seen end exactly the same way!

I do have to say though... I didn't know what to expect when I saw your subject "Video of love" - Glad it was family friendly ;)

Hodgi said:
First of all I will say hello!

I have been along time lurker of this form reading as much info as I could before recently purchasing my Phantom vision 2+.

It really is amazing the wealth of info that can be found on this forum from some very knowledgeable folk. It shall be a pleasure to be amongst you to converse and the odd mod discussion as I go.

So some of you may well of seen this video others not, however it is a love story about a man and his drone. (First flight not as expected, though towards the end you can see how he embraces it) I shall let the video tell the rest of the story... :shock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsHMjWORFvI[/youtube]

Awesome :lol:

Welcome to Phantom Pilots!
Do you have any idea yet as to why your quad wanted to take a dip in the water?

Happyflyer said:
Im guessing low battery

capodrone81 said:
Happyflyer said:
Im guessing low battery

Yes I agree looks like fail safe land

Thanks all for the welcome!!

Just to clarify this is not my landing attempt, just a video I came across of someone having a lucky escape and thought I would share.

It's one of those shows where they show funny video clips, etc. They thought it was funny how he didn't pay attention to the battery level and his Frantic attempt to save the bird. They pretty NYC applauded him.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic