Hello from Italy!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I had been lurking these forums for a while in anticipation for my own propeller bird, and wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone who's been already helpful to me without even knowing. :)

I'm Daniele, Jollino for friends, from central Italy. A translator and subtitler by trade nowadays, a software developer in my past life, a photographer and general nerd in my spare time.

I just got my Phantom 3 Advanced yesterday, quite the upgrade from a Syma toy quad, and had my maiden flight today. Definitely an exhilarating — and mildly terrifying, dare I say — experience. I think I'm going to post some specific questions about it in the relevant subforum,, in order to get a better idea of what I may have done wrong (I'm a newbie, after all) and what is just stuff I need to get used to.

Meanwhile, thanks again for the help many of you already gave me, and thanks in advance for the help I'll hopefully get on my path to "pilotdom". :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Thank you! I just made a post in the P3A forum regarding my maiden flight — probably a bit long, but I thought that adding context would help in explaining where I'm coming from (no pun intended).

Thanks again for this wonderful resource!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.