Hello from Idaho, USA

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!
My name is David from Boise, Idaho.

On a day just like any other, I was driving home after picking up my son from daycare and I noticed a drone flying right above me. It reminded me of my old MicroDrone 2.0 that I got a few years back that stopped working.
I took it out and sure enough it still doesn't work. (will only take off when it feels like it)
So I started researching and was amazed by the P3P and the Aspire 1.

At first I was going to wait to see if they come out with the next version of the P3P or even a Phantom 4, but today I got a sign that it's time to buy.
After a slight issue with an Amazon order, their support offered me 20% off of a future order! And what better way to use that that than off of a Phantom 3 Professional! :) should be about $1007 with an extra battery.
(I verified I can use it on this)

Anyways, my birthday is coming in a few weeks and this will be my gift to myself. I'm so excited to fly and put some videos together.
I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here and sharing some footage.

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forums Dave!

chuckles, keep in mind all those excuses when it comes to buying accessories. "Yes dear, I can have more than one birthday a year!"

Welcome to the forums Dave!

chuckles, keep in mind all those excuses when it comes to buying accessories. "Yes dear, I can have more than one birthday a year!"

I haven't even researched much on accessories! But it's bound to happen haha.
Do you know if there's a way to change my username?

Have you researched the incredibly restrictive Idaho drone laws? I'd recommend looking at that before you buy.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
When @LuvMyTJ sees this he might be able to help you
with your name.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20