Hello from Huntsville, TX

Reaction score
Just a quick introduction..
My name is Bob and I live with my wife Sandra in Huntsville, TX.

Sandra bought me a Phantom 3 STD for Christmas mainly to do some aerial night video of our animated Christmas display. We put on a display every year that is broadcast on a low power FM transmitter and synchronized to music

Moody Family Christmas <-- web site
moodyfamilychristmas on Facebook.

I used to fly a lot of R/C planes and helicopters several years and was once the VP of the Tri-County Barnstormers R/C club located in New Waverly, Texas

I'm a computer nerd by trade (30+ years) and enjoy woodworking.
My latest acquisition was a CNC router.

Hello to all .. and thanks for reading my intro ..

Happy flights ..

Bob Moody

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I always wanted to set up an animated light display.
Was planning on doing arial photography of neighbors' Christmas displays but crashed my drone hard late afternoon day after Christmas.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

msinger.. thanks for the welcome...
Dan.. sorry to hear about your crash .. I had maybe 10 mins of flight time on my P3S when I started flying ... at night .. over my display ...
knees shaking .. eyes watering .. but then suddenly realized .. it all but flies itself and I eased up a bit ..

As for the display .. you think flying drones gets pricey ?? get an animated.. pixel based display going ..
first thing you need is a VERY understanding and committed wife .. or .. a good lawyer .. LOL ..
Fortunately for me .. Sandra is actually a Christmas Day baby .. and loves the display I built for her .. so .. I'm golden ..

Bob

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1