Hello from Fort Myers, Florida

Where is it "Okay to Fly"

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am upgrading from a "Toy" drone to the P4P. I am looking for places to fly in SW Florida that won't break any rules or regs. I am also looking for instruction on notifying local airports when I am planning to fly inside 5 nautical miles.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Just be careful as in Florida I believe that it's unlawful to take off or land in their state parks, or any National Park across the Country.

Welcome! Can you fly over some some of bike week in Daytona? Unfortunately I'm not making it down this year.

Just be careful as in Florida I believe that it's unlawful to take off or land in their state parks, or any National Park across the Country.
I was hoping there might be some new drone friendly public locations....I have read the ordinance about taking off and landing. I was really, really, hoping that some cities, counties, etc. created a drone friendly park somewhere within an hour from where I live.

I live in one of the best places to fly according to hivemapper.com. I know that I need to contact RSW to fly here. Who do I call and what do I tell them? Can they say "No"?

upload_2017-3-4_17-0-47.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers