Hello from Columbus Ohio

Reaction score
Hi folks. I am an older fella, most of my flying has been as a private pilot but I recently got a P3P and am having a ball with it.

I would really enjoy meeting other local drone pilots. Maybe some of you younger fellas could share some of your expertise and some new flying areas with me. Im mid 60s, outgoing and adventurous and love to fly.

Thanks,
John

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

Hi folks. I am an older fella, most of my flying has been as a private pilot but I recently got a P3P and am having a ball with it.

I would really enjoy meeting other local drone pilots. Maybe some of you younger fellas could share some of your expertise and some new flying areas with me. Im mid 60s, outgoing and adventurous and love to fly.

Thanks,
John
Welcome!

If you are interested, click here for several tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Cheers!

Thanks,
John
Hey, John,
There have been several pilots from the Columbus area checking in. I'm over in Springfield. If you're going to be over my way, send me a PM. I fly a lot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj