Hello from Clearfield, Pennsylvania

Reaction score
Hi there!

My name is Chris and I'm from Clearfield, Pennsylvania. Now that I type that out, - clear field - I can't think of a better place for a drone pilot to be from! I'm a first time poster, but not new to the forum. I've been pleased with the wealth of information I've found here over the past several months to help me as a new drone owner and pilot. Thank you all!

Like I said, I'm new to the hobby. I got my first drone, a P3S, on Christmas Day 2016. I waited for over a month for a good day to fly, partly due to lack of time/good weather and partly due to not feeling quite ready. So, thanks to the manual, phantomhelp.com, YouTube and Phantom Pilots I gained the confidence I needed and, on Monday of this week, another Phantom took to the skies! Other than my iPhone 6s shutting off less than five minutes into the flight, I had a good time. I flew for another six minutes without the phone and got aquatinted with flight. At least I finally got the chance to fly and brought my copter home in one piece. I call that a success. I'm looking forward to flying again soon.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you for your contribution to this site. It's been and will continue to be a great resource!

+ctluzier

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thank you, both! Would you frown upon it if I copy this into a new thread on the P3S discussion? I'd like to share my first flight with folks on there that may not check intros.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1