Hello from Cen Cali

Reaction score
New as of today with a Phantom 2 Vision+ that my brother in law gave me, he upgraded to a 4. Just trying to figure this thing out, searching for help on how to connect to a Mac, just doesnt want too. Cant wait to get started and share my new venture.

It will connect to a MAC if you download the correct DJI assistant software for your MAC. There are two programs you need. One is to connect to your Phantom and one is specifically for your controller. Those programs allow you to punch in all your settings and calibrations for the P2V+. DJI Web site has the programs you require.

Also... some newbies have a tendency to plug the USB cable from their MAC into the Video out USB on the Phantom. If this is your problem, look for another USB hole on the Phantom.

Thanks for the reply, I did go to Dji.com, downloaded the 3.8, I slid the folder over to application folder but says original item can't be found, then delete alias, fix alias or OK, none of the option do anything. Have not plugged micro in Dji body, figured software needed first?

Are you certain you downloaded MAC software. Look for the APPLE. Here is what you should see & the link... Sorry, can't help you much more as I have not used or had a Phantom 2 Vision Plus in sometime.

P2VPLUS.jpg

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ - Easy to Fly Aerial Filmmaking System

Update: Downloaded on my PC at work with zero problems. I will give the Mac some more attempts. Now I get to try and figure out these settings!! Is there a good place to start besides manual? Thanks again for the help Captain.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic