Hello from Canada!

Reaction score
I'm a photographer, graphics designer and web designer from Ontario! I'm in the process of researching about the Phantom 4 Pro and plan on acquiring one this year. I have a farm with horses and would love to get some unique aerial footage of them and the local scenary, and go from there with practice and learning! I expect I'll be utilizing the knowledge and experience on this forum quite a bit from here on out!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum Equidale .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome Equidale, I am also from Ontario, Lots to learn and share in this forum, Enjoy:)

Welcome Equidale, I am also from Ontario, Lots to learn and share in this forum, Enjoy:)

What drone do you have, where did you buy it? I'm thinking of B&H because its actually a bit cheaper in CAD haha...

What drone do you have, where did you buy it? I'm thinking of B&H because its actually a bit cheaper in CAD haha...
I have a P4 that I got last April, I have over 900km flown so far with no craft issues except for a slightly tilted horizon sometimes, this can be corrected in flight. I got mine at Multirotorheli in Calgary, the owner is not the quickest to return your email but they are a dji certified repair shop and should have the parts you may need. The craft had no issues but a hdmi output card option was DOA and they replaced it quickly, I also had a battery that was getting a GO warning and was defective and it was replaced free of charge on warranty in one week. If you have never flow a quad before and plan to buy in the spring this would be the time to learn to fly on a cheap quad, I got a syma x5sw several months before getting my P4, I smacked that little sucker so many times and it just keeps on ticking, once you know how to fly a cheap bird and get your hands on a Phantom it's like going from point A to B from roller blades to a Cadillac. Before getting my P4 I really studied drones' and dji has the most to offer for the money. You will enjoy this flying camera around your farm and will have a different perspective of the area you live in. Check out and consider Headplay goggles with your purchase, I have a pair and they are like flying in your own mini imax.

I have a P4 that I got last April, I have over 900km flown so far with no craft issues except for a slightly tilted horizon sometimes, this can be corrected in flight. I got mine at Multirotorheli in Calgary, the owner is not the quickest to return your email but they are a dji certified repair shop and should have the parts you may need. The craft had no issues but a hdmi output card option was DOA and they replaced it quickly, I also had a battery that was getting a GO warning and was defective and it was replaced free of charge on warranty in one week. If you have never flow a quad before and plan to buy in the spring this would be the time to learn to fly on a cheap quad, I got a syma x5sw several months before getting my P4, I smacked that little sucker so many times and it just keeps on ticking, once you know how to fly a cheap bird and get your hands on a Phantom it's like going from point A to B from roller blades to a Cadillac. Before getting my P4 I really studied drones' and dji has the most to offer for the money. You will enjoy this flying camera around your farm and will have a different perspective of the area you live in. Check out and consider Headplay goggles with your purchase, I have a pair and they are like flying in your own mini imax.
Hi There! I deal with Multirotorheli as well. Where do you fly around here?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Hello - I am also in Ontario.

I have a P4, and fly whenever I can... wherever I can... I bought mine with a "Black Friday" deal off Costco.com - and have since added a few extra batteries and a few sets of props. No issues to date with my P4, other than finding enough time to fly!

Where are you guys from Ontario located? I am in Grimsby, just outside Hamilton.

I'm new here and also from Ontario... small town called Newmarket. Looking forward to purchasing a P4P Obsidian as soon as it comes out.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, @hipfan! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic