Hello from Arlington, TN

Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Jason. I will be getting a DJI Phantom 3 tomorrow afternoon & looking forward to it & learning from you all in here. Many years ago I used to race R/C cars & feel that aspect may help me fly this thing & also love photography. I'm planning to get some beautiful shots & some cool videos. Hoping to do a YouTube channel with the videos as I learn. Looking forward to chatting with you & will catch up soon. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
Went down at lunch & got my drone today. Was just gonna charge the battery here at work & then try it at home. Everybody at work was amazed & begged me to get it ready & fly it here. After it charged, hooked up the app, did the firmware update & did fly it for about 3 minutes. It was really cool. Ready to get home now & really try it & shoot some video. I couldn't get it to start by moving the sticks to the bottom left, so I tried the "auto" take off & it worked. I'm guessing this was because it was in "beginner mode"? I really think this will be a cool new hobby.

Reactions: Willk
Welcome to the forum. Spend time getting comfortable with it before flying around people(coworkers) its always distracting to have people around watching over your shoulder and and encouraging daring do.

Thanks fastsmiles....yea, that was crazy first time with all of them watching.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj