Hello from another new enthusiast in Phoenix, Az

Reaction score
Hello everybody... Just another enthusiast out here in the west valley (Goodyear). I got bit by the quadcopter bug, and loving it. Looking forward to gaining much knowledge from the forum and hopefully contributing as well. Hope to meet local pilots soon.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello everybody... Just another enthusiast out here in the west valley (Goodyear). I got bit by the quadcopter bug, and loving it. Looking forward to gaining much knowledge from the forum and hopefully contributing as well. Hope to meet local pilots soon.
Yip like poison it spreads through ya bodie,,,,nec minet,,,eat sleep and thinkin drones:)happy flyin

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
thanks dirkclod. looking forward to it...

Reactions: dirkclod
Howdy Az Phantom and welcome!
I've had my P4P for a little over 2 weeks now. Fly every chance I get. Any good places in or near Goodyear. Mostly fly at either Desert Foothills park, near south mountain, or Dynamite Park, west valley near Cave Creek Rd and Dynamite.

Reactions: Danoldo
Welcome az phantom,,there's plenty of places up here in northern az. I'm just south of the GC. on 40 acres,,miles from everyone,,off grid living is the best,,headed north let me know,,

Reactions: Danoldo
Howdy Az Phantom and welcome!
I've had my P4P for a little over 2 weeks now. Fly every chance I get. Any good places in or near Goodyear. Mostly fly at either Desert Foothills park, near south mountain, or Dynamite Park, west valley near Cave Creek Rd and Dynamite.
HI MTH, Same here, I try to fly every chance I get as well. There are a couple of nice/decent spots this way, I usually fly over in estrella mountain ranch area or out towards buckeye because I am within 5 miles of the Goodyear airport. I have saw on hivemapper estrella mountain is a nice spot to fly and I am trying to make it over there some time.

Welcome az phantom,,there's plenty of places up here in northern az. I'm just south of the GC. on 40 acres,,miles from everyone,,off grid living is the best,,headed north let me know,,
HI wolf~928, I do want to make it north to fly around up that way, I bet there are some great views and scenery up there. I'd like to fly around lake powell area and page... I have some family that live off the grid and they love it as well...

Hi webopper, yup you are right up the street from me. I'm in Wildflower Ranch Van Buren and Estrella parkway. Where do you fly at?

Being in Buckeye (Sundance area) there are a ton of places to fly. I can pretty much walk right down the street and be in the open desert. Just a couple minutes from me is an old Luke AFB auxiliary field that was converted to an R/C field. Not much to see around there, but wide open to fly.

Tomorrow I'm going out to one of my buddies dairies to do some filming (and airgunning of pidgeons). That should be a fun trip.

Az phantom. I'm 26 miles south of the Grand Canyon,,26 miles north of Route 66 ,,farther from an airport than I can fly. So it's safe,,,yes living off grid is awesome,,had a herd of antelope two days ago and a mile out ,,grabbed my bird. But had to do an update,,missed a golden moment,,,but they'll be back.

Being in Buckeye (Sundance area) there are a ton of places to fly. I can pretty much walk right down the street and be in the open desert. Just a couple minutes from me is an old Luke AFB auxiliary field that was converted to an R/C field. Not much to see around there, but wide open to fly.

Tomorrow I'm going out to one of my buddies dairies to do some filming (and airgunning of pidgeons). That should be a fun trip.

Nice... not too many open places around me to fly. I don't mind driving a bit, it gets me out of the area and a chance to get around a bit. I didn't know that the auxiliary field was converted, that's pretty interesting.

share some video of the dairy flying.... pigeon airgunning... been a long time since i've done that lol

Az phantom. I'm 26 miles south of the Grand Canyon,,26 miles north of Route 66 ,,farther from an airport than I can fly. So it's safe,,,yes living off grid is awesome,,had a herd of antelope two days ago and a mile out ,,grabbed my bird. But had to do an update,,missed a golden moment,,,but they'll be back.

wow, your back yard is the canyon, pretty nice (26 miles isn't far at all). filming a herd of antelope would have been sweet. I've seen some videos but from really up high more than 400'. From the sounds of it you have some really nice places to fly...

They (the antelope) haven't been back yet,, but I got my gear ready,,,yes miles of open area. Haven't tried any distance runs yet. But I got the room,,,I'm at 7000 feet ASL ,the flats are out my front door 200ft below me. Its a great view,,
9bbe347c904994c4fafc5fbc488e2c76.jpg
y
c240c5c67672070548ed8b45d46358b3.jpg

Reactions: Az Phantom

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik