Hello from a newb :D

Reaction score
Hellows everyone! My name's Håkan and I live just outside of Stockholm, Sweden with my wife, four kids (well, three tbh, since the oldest one skipped home already) and two cats. I'm a code ninja by profession and besides coding for fun I enjoy collecting, playing and fixing arcade games and other sorts of geeky stuff :geek:

Been browsing the forums for a while and received my P2 and HD-3D gimbal last week. Haven't yet had time to get started but I'm very eager to get the P2 up in the air :D I've flown some tiny helis and quads before but I still consider myself a class A newb :oops:

I will also have to figure out if there's any quirks connecting my GoPro2 to the P2. From what I understand it's not all pnp. Hope someone here can point me in the right direction ;)

Welcome to the forum Stompp! I think you'll fit right in here. I can't wait to see some videos from you, I bet Sweden would be an interesting place to fly. As for your question, if you post in the phantom 2 thread, you should be able to get an answer much faster than in the general discussion.

Cheers guys :D Just subscribed to your YT channel, kitari. Will check it out later. I was mostly thinking out loud regarding my GoPro2 but you're right, I should post it in the Phantom 2 thread instead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20