Hello everyone nice to be here!!!

Reaction score
I'm new to this Uav stuff, but I have sparked up a big interest in getting my own uav and license to do some aerial photography. I need a good hobby and think this is the right fit for me.

I'm a cable guy by trade. I few questions does this app have a buying guide? Are there Apple based uavs out there(I prefer them over android but android is fine)? How many of you members have your "part 107 license"? I think that's what it's called.....is it a hard test to pass? I just started reasearching uav pilots a few days ago when I saw a pilot doing some work for a car lot. I was blown away by it!!!

Any how I'm dwfieldjr and I'm glad to be here!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum dwfieldjr .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
I'm new to this Uav stuff, but I have sparked up a big interest in getting my own uav and license to do some aerial photography. I need a good hobby and think this is the right fit for me.

Welcome aboard "dwfieldjr" - you have come to the right place to find answers to your questions and pick up all kinds of interesting and worthwhile information regarding Phantoms.

This site here DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help will answer all kinds of questions for you and the guy who runs it is a member here - "msinger" who goes above an beyond with help.

You will also find posted threads here on obtaining your 107 and how others managed it. Best of luck with your purchase when it happens and safe flying - your off to a great start - right here!

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers