Hello and Help, No Camera or GPS connection

Reaction score
Hello,
I recently received my DJI Phantom Vision 2 and have had it out 3 times. All of these times I have only flown the device for less than 3 minutes at a flight. The reasoning is that the GPS will not pick up any satellites no matter how many times I try and calibrate it and now after doing a software update, the camera will not connect to my iPhone 5S.
I really want to use this device, but am getting more and more frustrated with it as simple things that should work are not working.
Do any of you have any suggestions that can assist me in resolving these issues???
Thanks
RL

ReaganLogan said:
jiannelli said:
Where are you located?

I am in South Haven Michigan

I am going to mail it back this afternoon at 4PM EST if I can not get it operating correctly.
Thank you for your offer and if you can talk between now and then, that would be very appreciated.
Sorry, I could not PM, I am too new for that feature to allow me that option at this time.
Ryan

ReaganLogan said:
Hello,
I recently received my DJI Phantom Vision 2 and have had it out 3 times. All of these times I have only flown the device for less than 3 minutes at a flight. The reasoning is that the GPS will not pick up any satellites no matter how many times I try and calibrate it and now after doing a software update, the camera will not connect to my iPhone 5S.
I really want to use this device, but am getting more and more frustrated with it as simple things that should work are not working.
Do any of you have any suggestions that can assist me in resolving these issues???
Thanks
RL

When you say the GPS will not pick up any satellites, is this evident by the LED (no steady flashing green), or because you don't see any on the app? If you power the controller/extender/craft in that order and let it sit in a relatively open area and you eventually get the green lights, then you are getting the correct number of satellites. If this is the case, then I would try rebinding the extender to the camera as this is most likely your problem. It's a very simple process, even simpler if you still have the box with the QR code. Also, make sure your extender is fully charged--it takes a while and I read that it will lose charge even when not powered on so try that before trying to bind or fly. Best of luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers