Hello all

Reaction score
Glad to be a member I have just baught a Phantom 3 Advance and I need as much help as you can give me as I'm as happy as kitten with a fresh bowl of milk and not sure what to do with it ha
Ciaran

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

If you haven't done so already, download the Phantom manual here. That'll help get you off on the right foot.

Reactions: Ciaran
Welcome to the forums and gratz on your new p3a :) I'm sure your going to love it, read the manual completly and read read read here as well and ask if anything confuses you. Happy flying

Welcome to the forums and gratz on your new p3a :) I'm sure your going to love it, read the manual completly and read read read here as well and ask if anything confuses you. Happy flying
Ahh cheers for that I'll read away and take baby steps thanks again GhostRdr

Reactions: GhostRdrTat
Welcome to the forum Ciaran.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the forum Ciaran.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Cheers dirkclod I'm only a member a few mins and I feel at home it's a credit to ye all any ye I'll post any interesting stuff when I get up in the air - I'm looking forward to adventure
Kind regards Ciaran

Cheers dirkclod I'm only a member a few mins and I feel at home it's a credit to ye all any ye I'll post any interesting stuff when I get up in the air - I'm looking forward to adventure
Kind regards Ciaran
cheers.gif

Make sure your tablet or phone is compatible with the DJI go app and make sure the cord you use to connect phone or tablet to remote is a data cord . I learned the hard way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan