Hello all!

Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm based in the UK (Essex) and have been a bit of a hobbyist in the past. I have a YouTube channel where I share my experience with products, and also produce guides etc for others to follow and use (I won't place a link here as I do not have mod approval and do not want to create spam etc, although you are free to search my username in YouTube if you are curious!)

Anyhow, I've been following DJI's products for a while now. I started with the Phantom 2 and created a FPV setup, which was great, but I wasn't too impressed with the feed. Hence I later sold this and purchased the P3P - again created some guides and user information, but had a great time flying it etc.

I then sold the P3P just before the winter, knowing I wouldn't be able to fly it for several months (thanks to the UK weather!!), and I'm now considering an Inspire 1!!

I'm still in two minds though. Its an expensive machine, although I've never had any crashes etc in the past and I'm generally very careful, but you never know what could happen!!
I'm also waiting to see how the CAA rules pan out as I can see it getting harder to fly in most areas other then an open field!

On a side-note, Im also considering the PFAW course as well. Although I'm only a playing with the drone as a hobby, I wouldn't mind the safety training as I feel its quite important, as well as having the ability to sell any footage if I ever had any interest...... never know your luck!!

I do have a few PFAW questions, but I'll save that for another thread ;)

I hope thats enough of an introduction. Any questions, please feel free!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20