Hello All

Reaction score
Hello Everybody! After drooling over phantom videos and reviews for months it looks like I'm finally gonna pull the trigger on my first legit quad tomorrow. I have been flying toy quads for a while now but I found what I think is a good deal on a p3 Standard locally. It is used with 3 batteries and the Argtec mod, a couple of sets of blades, and a hard case for $325. The body is flawless, doesn't have a scratch on it. There is an issue with the gimbal not calibrating but this appears to be a common issue. A new ribbon cable should fix that right up, worse case it needs a gimbal. I'm pretty excited about the whole thing. I'll post up some pics as soon as I get my hands on it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum! Hope that P3S works out for you. Safe and happy flying and you have a great resource for questions here on the forum. :cool:

Welcome to the group! Fly safe and have fun!

I feel pretty confident that it's gonna be a cable issue since it is such a common problem. I'm gonna look at camera and gimbal real close to check for damage and if looks undamaged then I'm gonna roll the dice on it. It could also be a mis-alignment issue. I can't say for sure how knowledgeable the current owner is but I will check that first. Who knows, I may get lucky.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Ha, I just saw the ad here in the classified section listed as "p3s, DBS mod, 3 batteries". I originally saw it on letgo so he's local to me. So it's not the Argtec mod like I thought but I'm fine with that. He posted a video with it and it looks like it's just a misalignment issue. I'm getting kinda excited. Hop he gets up soon. Come on Shelbz

Last edited:
Congrats!!
I also just got a P3s and am having a ball with it.
I would feel weird to welcome you, since I just signed on a few mins ago myself,....but, what the heck, WELCOME!

Reactions: Duchunter
Well I couldn't get Shelbz to respond to me so I got a P4. The gimbal arm is broken along with the ribbon wires but those parts are available all day on eBay for $40. I got it for $400 and it flies great. I'm really excited. I wasn't even looking at p4's cause I knew I didn't have p4 money but I came across the ad this morning and hauled *** to get it before someone else jumped on it.
9b3022f4affe590062a1af3328fdd14b.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan