Helidirect package

Ya, Ordered mine from UAV PRODUCTS shows it should be delivered today..

ZWAK said:

I had one pre-ordered from them. Canceled it when I read on their site that "all sales are final"
went with 1uas.com instead. plus I got $30 cash back (basically two sets of props for free)

Ksc said:
ZWAK said:

I had one pre-ordered from them. Canceled it when I read on their site that "all sales are final"
went with 1uas.com instead. plus I got $30 cash back (basically two sets of props for free)

They show returns………? I don't see anything about all sales are final

http://www.helidirect.com/faq.php

FASTFJR said:
Ksc said:
ZWAK said:

They show returns………? I don't see anything about all sales are final

http://www.helidirect.com/faq.php

Sorry, I was referring to UAVproducts.com and not helidirect. Helidirect just isn't an authorized DJI is all. They are a reseller. http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2/dealer

ZWAK said:
Just got the Phantom 2 but no Gimbal?

oh no!!!! where did you order from? Ok edit: see you said UAV products

All Good they said Gimbal would be in about three days after the new P2..

ZWAK said:

?! what shasters, i dont know what that means because i just made it up. But it portrays a sense of guile, to pull wool over one's eyes. They didn't just do that to you, they did it to every fellow who follows this thread. :D

thongbong said:
ZWAK said:

?! what shasters, i dont know what that means because i just made it up. But it portrays a sense of guile, to pull wool over one's eyes. They didn't just do that to you, they did it to every fellow who follows this thread. :D

**** thats nothing, last week Atlanta Hobby tried to send me the "Older" Phantom 2 and then tell me the gimbal would be 2 weeks out. This after charging my CC for the full amount. It took 3 phone calls and I talked to 3 different people but I finally got them to cancel it. Funny how your CC charge comes up in 1 day but it takes 6 days to get your money refunded

FASTFJR said:
thongbong said:
ZWAK said:

**** thats nothing, last week Atlanta Hobby tried to send me the "Older" Phantom 2 and then tell me the gimbal would be 2 weeks out. This after charging my CC for the full amount. It took 3 phone calls and I talked to 3 different people but I finally got them to cancel it. Funny how your CC charge comes up in 1 day but it takes 6 days to get your money refunded

These dealers, I'm telling you. I ordered my Phantom 2 two months ago, and they sent me a Phantom 1. I think some people actually fall for this as their trying to unload old stock!

I just confirmed with Helidirect, they actually called me back. The package they are shipping out for $959 is indeed the new 3D along with the newest Phantom 2 designed for the 3D gimbal. Should arrive tomorrow :) They have had them in stock for about a week now. Strange, B&H told me yesterday it would be at least 2 weeks before they would have them in stock

FASTFJR said:
I just confirmed with Helidirect, they actually called me back. The package they are shipping out for $959 is indeed the new 3D along with the newest Phantom 2 designed for the 3D gimbal. Should arrive tomorrow :) They have had them in stock for about a week now. Strange, B&H told me yesterday it would be at least 2 weeks before they would have them in stock
+1 awesome! Anyone got theirs from Alle RC yet? Ordered mine last Friday, kinda getting anxious now. lol :lol:

thongbong said:
FASTFJR said:
+1 awesome! Anyone got theirs from Alle RC yet? Ordered mine last Friday, kinda getting anxious now. lol :lol:

I looked at their site this morning and saw they were out of stock

FASTFJR said:
thongbong said:
FASTFJR said:

I looked at their site this morning and saw they were out of stock

I know, all the reason why I got antsy, when i ordered, they had 11 in stock. I hope Im not unfortunate, I turned in my test in time... with my luck I probably wont get mine till next year.

B&H keeps telling my within 4 weeks. How can they not know when they are getting them.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It's not the Dealers it's DJI, the dealers have put out a lot of money dji sends them tracking info UAV said they had no idea
gimbals weren't coming with the new P2?

ZWAK said:
It's not the Dealers it's DJI, the dealers have put out a lot of money dji sends them tracking info UAV said they had no idea
gimbals weren't coming with the new P2?

This is actually not the case. I know that UAV is telling you it is, but they are covering their asses. Last week or so when the new ones came out, I spoke with a few different dealers and they all said the same thing, "we have tracking numbers but no dates yet until it clears customs and even at that point we only have 4 or 5 gimbals for the big order of P2s they are sending but we will have a big order of gimbals the following week to make up for it". Normally if someone gives me an answer like that, I think they are just giving me a ******** answer but when multiple dealers said the same thing, I know its the truth. I've dealt with UAV in the past and they have always had a tendency to blame DJI. For example they sent me a used gimbal and said DJI must have sent it to them used. I don't have time for that ****.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20