HealthyDrones is now Airdata UAV

For those who are still unable to access airdata.com, we have enabled limited short term access to your flights, until the DNS issue resolves itself, via the following link:

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

If you close and re-open your browser, you must use the link above to avoid being redirected to airdata.com.

Thanks,
Eran

For those who are still unable to access airdata.com, we have enabled limited short term access to your flights, until the DNS issue resolves itself, via the following link:

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

If you close and re-open your browser, you must use the link above to avoid being redirected to airdata.com.

Thanks,
Eran

Eran, that worked, and I was able to access my account. Thanks for putting that in place.

I can still only get on the site through the workaround.
I chatted with eastlink and they connected on their end , told me make a change to dns address but that made no difference , i'm at a loss what to do , maybe eastlink needs someone else to contact them to show them the problem is their system .

I chatted with eastlink and they connected on their end , told me make a change to dns address but that made no difference , i'm at a loss what to do , maybe eastlink needs someone else to contact them to show them the problem is their system .

I am on Eastlink as well. :-(((

That is strange. I can connect from my work computer, but that goes through a server in Ottawa. I can't connect from my iPad or desktop computer at home.

It appears that the problem has been solved, at least in Prince Edward Island. I can now access the site through the normal means. I guess Eastlink got the problem fixed.

Most DNS records have short "Time to live" which is a specification to the receiving DNS server/client how long the record should be considered valid. Most of the time the TTL is 15 minutes to maybe 3 hours.
Nameserver records though often have TTL records of 24 hours or more. If that is misconfigured for even a short time, whatever picked up this record is stuck along with any other servers/clients behind the middleman.
A client had this exact problem when they switched website provider. Took days for the mess to clear up.

Reactions: kbviper
Most DNS records have short "Time to live" which is a specification to the receiving DNS server/client how long the record should be considered valid. Most of the time the TTL is 15 minutes to maybe 3 hours.
Nameserver records though often have TTL records of 24 hours or more. If that is misconfigured for even a short time, whatever picked up this record is stuck along with any other servers/clients behind the middleman.
A client had this exact problem when they switched website provider. Took days for the mess to clear up.

And there is no requirement to honor TTL as well, so some servers will cache for weeks instead of doing look ups. Maddening.

Reactions: kbviper
tried that last week , only gets me to home page , can't log in , once you close browser can't get in again , only way I can get in is with the temporary link .

I'd do a malware scan then. Sounds like you have your DNS client co-opted.

Indeed IPv6 is starting to be used in place of IPv4. I asked a client associate his public IP so I could add him to the client's firewall, he kept giving me an IPv6 address or his private IP on his PC

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4