HealthyDrones is now Airdata UAV

Hi,

I am the founder of HealthyDrones/Airdata UAV. As part of our change from HealthyDrones to Airdata.com, we encountered a configuration issue on our end. There were a small number of users who were affected by this issue, apologies for any inconvenience.
We have rectified the issue and everything should be back to normal. If you are still experiencing difficulties connecting to the app or the site, please contact us at [email protected].

Best,
Eran
site STILL inaccessible

Reactions: kbviper
Hi,

We have identified an issue with our DNS service provider and have taken steps to mitigate the problem. We have also logged an urgent support case with our DNS provider and expect they will resolve the issue in the next few hours.

In the meantime, if the airdata email doesn't work for you, please reach out to us via our old support address - [email protected] .

Appreciate your patience,
Eran

I'min Canada and it works for me. Many companies do not pre-announce name changes for legal, marketing and security reasons.

Sounds likethey still may be having DNS issues or the records haven't populated yet

Hi,

We have identified an issue with our DNS service provider and have taken steps to mitigate the problem. We have also logged an urgent support case with our DNS provider and expect they will resolve the issue in the next few hours.

In the meantime, if the airdata email doesn't work for you, please reach out to us via our old support address - [email protected] .

Appreciate your patience,
Eran

Eran, thanks for the update, much appreciated. Neither my wife nor I can access the site from our desktop computers at home, or our iPads. I was logged onto the new site yesterday on my work computer, and was still logged on when I went to work this morning, and was able to view the flight I uploaded last night and navigate through it no problem. I was able to "google" the new site and bring it up on my work computer no problem. So, worse case scenario, I can access the site at work for now. Thanks again.

Eran, thanks for the update, much appreciated. Neither my wife nor I can access the site from our desktop computers at home, or our iPads. I was logged onto the new site yesterday on my work computer, and was still logged on when I went to work this morning, and was able to view the flight I uploaded last night and navigate through it no problem. I was able to "google" the new site and bring it up on my work computer no problem. So, worse case scenario, I can access the site at work for now. Thanks again.
interesting that you can access from work but not home , tried to clear/clean my pc , had no effect still cannot connect

interesting that you can access from work but not home , tried to clear/clean my pc , had no effect still cannot connect

I agree. It is odd. At work we use IE, at home Firefox. I even added the site to the list of non-blocked sites in Firefox in the event that was the problem, but it didn't work.

It really shouldn't take a few days for DNS propagation, especially if you had never done a lookup for the zone.
Totally agree but I have heard that there are some DNS issues happening globally the last few days so it wouldn't surprise me that some changes haven't been pushed out to local routers depending on the DNS provider used

Try opening command prompt and typing IPconfig /flushdns and press enter. Then try after that.
that worked once last night , but after you close browser can't get back in , it's hit or miss today , just tried can't get in again , spent 3 hours last night with Eran from airdata.com , he worked hard , was only able to get in once -- only home page, couldn't log in , tried winsock reset , flushdns , registerdns last night - worked only once , early this morning couldn't get anywhere , now it's hit or miss , I still think it's something on airdata's end , not my local ips .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4