Healthydrones becoming a subscription service?

Eran .. I spent 10 minutes looking for the export KML and can't find where it's gone.
Can you point me to it please?
Hi Meta4, the KML and CSV download links are just below the map in the General->Overview screen of each flight. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Hebrews12v2
Hi Meta4, the KML and CSV download links are just below the map in the General->Overview screen of each flight. I hope this helps.
Thanks Eran ... but I've just looked at a few flights that I'd looked at previously and can't see any links below the map in the General>Overview screen.
It's a useful feature and I'd love to be able to use it again.

Make sure you are logged in first to see these links. They will not show up otherwise. If you still don't see them, please PM me your username and a link to the flight, and I will take a look.

Sorry, but you're dreaming with those prices. Fair enough limit the flights on the free version, but removing the wind and battery info to force the user to a much higher plan...it's too expensive.

You've lost me with those prices.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

i love how everyone was quick to offer to pay for the service when it was free, but many now complain that it is too expensive now that Eran is charging. if you don't like the price, then don't pay it. no one is holding a gun to your head. they will either change their prices, increase the services offered, or go out of business. i find it very distasteful to bash a guy for trying to make a buck for a service that he created on his own and offered for free for months. move along or message Eran directly if you aren't interested in paying for the service.

i love how everyone was quick to offer to pay for the service when it was free, but many now complain that it is too expensive now that Eran is charging. if you don't like the price, then don't pay it. no one is holding a gun to your head. they will either change their prices, increase the services offered, or go out of business. i find it very distasteful to bash a guy for trying to make a buck for a service that he created on his own and offered for free for months. move along or message Eran directly if you aren't interested in paying for the service.
I imagine that most business owners, especially ones that are creating a business in a market that didn't used to exist, appreciate feedback from potential customers as it can help them to set prices in a way that the market can bear. You'll notice if you read through the thread that Eran, like any good business owner would, responded directly to feedback he was given and made changes to the limits on each tier of service.

It is not an insult for people to respond to these changes, and I can't imagine that he needs you to defend his honor.

Hi @skitchen8 , the regular battery health analysis, Battery Cell deviations, Efficiency/minutes per battery/miles per battery, temperature etc, which are all under the Power section of each flight, is for an unlimited amount of batteries. The quota outlined per plan is for the fairly new "BATTERY" section, right under "MY LOGS". This section includes various trend analysis, history per battery and will soon include maintenance information. This newer battery section will only be available under the Gold and Pro packages, whereas the Power section of each flight will be available for all plans. I hope this helps.
Thank you for the clarification. I appreciate you keeping the free tier available as well as the continued work for people that need more.

I got no problem with anyone making money. More power to them. I simply feel they prices are too high. I am willing to pay a reasonable price but won't bite at these levels. And you are right. Either he has the prices right and we are all wet or he doesn't and either corrects that or goes out of business. The later I hope does not happen.

I imagine that most business owners, especially ones that are creating a business in a market that didn't used to exist, appreciate feedback from potential customers as it can help them to set prices in a way that the market can bear. You'll notice if you read through the thread that Eran, like any good business owner would, responded directly to feedback he was given and made changes to the limits on each tier of service.

It is not an insult for people to respond to these changes, and I can't imagine that he needs you to defend his honor.

i'm not defending his honor. heck, he could be a complete loser for all i know (no offense, Eran...i don't know you from Adam, but i'm sure you are a great guy). i'm defending a fella's right to make a buck. i'm a die hard capitalist.

Reactions: yorlik
i'm not defending his honor. heck, he could be a complete loser for all i know (no offense, Eran...i don't know you from Adam, but i'm sure you are a great guy). i'm defending a fella's right to make a buck. i'm a die hard capitalist.
So am I... but as a potential customer I also have the ability to give the guy input. Like others have said I feel the service is worthwhile but the fee schedule is too high. He doesn't have to do a thing. He can either listen to us here or not. As an owner of an internet business myself I know exactly how important it is to listen to the group to which I'm trying to sell services. In the end, the bottom line will dictate the direction of the prices. It's basic economics 101!

Reactions: AeroVisionz
So am I... but as a potential customer I also have the ability to give the guy input. Like others have said I feel the service is worthwhile but the fee schedule is too high. He doesn't have to do a thing. He can either listen to us here or not. As an owner of an internet business myself I know exactly how important it is to listen to the group to which I'm trying to sell services. In the end, the bottom line will dictate the direction of the prices. It's basic economics 101!
i think that you are missing my point. complain all you want...to the developer, not a forum. he needs feedback. my issue is the worthless posts on a forum for the PHANTOM 3 stating that the price is too much rather than just going to his website and emailing him or directing your comments/feedback directly to him through a direct message. just my 2 cents (worth about .01 cents now that the national debt is $19 trillion...but, i digress...lol).

i think that you are missing my point. complain all you want...to the developer, not a forum. he needs feedback. my issue is the worthless posts on a forum for the PHANTOM 3 stating that the price is too much rather than just going to his website and emailing him or directing your comments/feedback directly to him through a direct message. just my 2 cents (worth about .01 cents now that the national debt is $19 trillion...but, i digress...lol).

Nope... I get your point completely. I just disagree with you.

This is a forum. It is specifically for DJI products. I have seen developers come here to promote their services. This is where people come to discuss and sometimes complain about products and services. I am willing to bet the developer is reading the posts. I would say it is as likely as AUTOPILOT and LITCHI reps reading the posts on this forum related to their products. To be honest, it is effective because I have absolutely seen replies from reps from all these services on this forum.

The developer EranSteiner posted 3 ahead of me..

You do realise this thread is created for people to voice their opinions on this new subscription fee by HD. So it is obvious we expect to see some people complaining about the fee, you are not in a position to tell people not to complain here. Of course people also have the option to directly PM the developers if they want.

Reactions: AeroVisionz
Oh man, you guys had a nice back and forth going right up I until this.....and now I lump you in with every other troll sifting through these threads looking for a fight or someone that had one too many and nothing else to do. It is obvious this thread was started for the purpose of discussing the HD pricing plan, was joined by the developer himself, and was informative and functional in helping him understand the demand for his product vs peoples willingness to pay. Most people aren't complaining, they are voicing their negative reaction to an arguably unreasonable pricing plan.

Reactions: BigAl07

You should take your own advice and email PhantomPilots directly and not discuss your complaint on a forum.

i guess this sums up my comment the best (from the rules/guidelines of this forum):

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Hi @ferraript , the free plan in HealthyDrones provides free output (including KML and CSV conversion) of up to 60 flights. I hope this helps.

@EranSteiner, I know and I'm using it, but CSV output from djilogs.com contains a lot more information
I suppose we can't expect you will release some offline tool for creating CSV output from TXT logs, just like @BudWalker is doing with his DAT Converter, can we?
Or is there any chance for publishing the TXT log structure at least? Since you managed to decode it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj