Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

headset

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Squiddley, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Squiddley

Whats a decent headset I can get for my phantom 3 pro for a couple hundred bucks, and do I need to do anything to it to get them to work, thinking I would like to give them a try, I have the litchi app so thats a start....I have tried the VR googles and they were okay sliding my iphone 6 plus into them but found them not very comfortable at all.....whats something decent that works real well and comfortable....?

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

I guess you're referring to FPV goggles? If so, you can find a list of commonly used FPV goggles here.

3. MacCool

Unless you might be interested in cell-phone-inserts like VRBox, in the couple-of-hundred-bucks" category, Headplay HD is going to be your leading candidate.

Note that any of these goggles like FatShark or Headplay are going to also need for you to install DJI's HDMI module on your P3P transmitter. ($99 - dont buy it from Amazon).

4. msinger

Approved Vendor

Why not?

5. MacCool

I am concerned about knockoffs. I want a DJI-labeled board. I too got a faulty module - no label, just as in this video. Fortunately, it didn't fry my transmitter.

6. msinger

Approved Vendor

There are many authorized DJI dealers selling OEM DJI parts on Amazon. For example, you can buy the HDMI output module from RotorLogic here.

Banggood is a completely different story. Authorized DJI dealers do not sell on Banggood.

7. JFHughes08088