Heads Up on RTH Altitude

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just a heads up on Return to Home altitude. I prefer imperial measurements and selected them in the Phantom 3 settings. Later I set my RTH altitude to 400ft....or so I thought. It turns out that even after the Imperial units setting had been selected, the RTH altitude was still in meters, not feet. That said, I did a little math and converted 400ft to meters and entered that as my RTH altitude.

Just passing along the info from my experience.

Fly safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info as I have been meaning to ask this question. When switching to Imperial units the RTH height still shows meters in the app. So have you confirmed that when you set that value to 400 it actually went to 1200 ft?

Thanks for the info as I have been meaning to ask this question. When switching to Imperial units the RTH height still shows meters in the app. So have you confirmed that when you set that value to 400 it actually went to 1200 ft?
I assumed that the RTH altitude was meters as indicated in that selection, regardless of whether imperial was set.. so, I am set at 30 meters not 30 feet. Right or wrong?

Yep. That's what happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: yblaser

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie