Headplay shipped!

Reaction score
So I got an email today saying that my headplays shipped. I already ordered the HDMI module and I ordered a mini HDMI cable. Is that all I need?

What are some fun things to try when flying FPV? I'll have a spotter.

I ordered one on Sunday from GetFPV. I am still waiting on shipping confirmation before I order the RHO lens for it.

This one:

RHO

My first HeadPlay was defective and got a replacement yesterday. I removed the Fresnel lens and installed the RHO. Installation instructions are on their website, it is pretty simple. It is a glass lens instead of the plastic ones that comes with the HeadPlay. It is perfect for people like me that need reading glasses. I can read everything on the HeadPlay display without my glasses. I used it for the first time today and it was amazing. I am hooked on FPV.

Did you find its just to hard or uncomfortable to wear the headplay with glasses? I'm in the market and was looking for the best option, I wear glasses all the time lol I can't read if I take them off but everything is a blur too, do you think he RHO is the way to go?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The HeadPlay is bulky and you will look like a total nerd wearing them, but they are very light and comfortable. You forget that you are wearing them. I can do everything but reading without glasses, so I did not try the HeadPlay with glasses on. My son wears glasses all the time and his glasses did not fit inside the HeadPlay. Without his glasses and just the RHO lens, things were blurry for him. That was expected since the RHO are not correction lenses. The next time we try them he is going to wear contact lenses and see what happens. The RHO will make it easy to people 40 years old or older to be able to read the text in the screen.

Head Play is light and comfortable. Some people wear them with glasses some does not it depends. If people prefer wearing glasses it is essential to check the glasses according to the face and head player so that I make one feel comfortable.

This one:

RHO

My first HeadPlay was defective and got a replacement yesterday. I removed the Fresnel lens and installed the RHO. Installation instructions are on their website, it is pretty simple. It is a glass lens instead of the plastic ones that comes with the HeadPlay. It is perfect for people like me that need reading glasses. I can read everything on the HeadPlay display without my glasses. I used it for the first time today and it was amazing. I am hooked on FPV.

I fitted my RHO today but did not remove the fresnel lens, the picture is perfect not sure if leaving the fresnel lens help or not but at least it stops the dirt/crap getting onto the LCD screen

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20