Headplay available Ex-Stock

I ordered one from Aircraft World.
HeadPlay HD Headset FPV Goggles (White)
They have 9 more units.
I ordered a HDMI upgrade and a 3 feet mini HDMI cable, too.
What else I need for full setup?
I ordered mine Sept 15 from aircraft world, but I haven't received shipping confirmation yet. The order confirmation indicated Sept16th was the target ship date. Usually I get a ship confirmation from most vendors when it's on the way. Hope it gets here soon, I have two other orders open elsewhere for over a month.

I ordered mine Sept 15 from aircraft world, but I haven't received shipping confirmation yet. The order confirmation indicated Sept16th was the target ship date. Usually I get a ship confirmation from most vendors when it's on the way. Hope it gets here soon, I have two other orders open elsewhere for over a month.
delivery date Sept 23rd -- Fed Ex International-- is what my receipt shows.

Thanks, but you forgot to mention that they charge $20 shipping to US. so you really only save $5

That's the reason for the coupon:D

Last edited:
You guys are gonna love them...ahh what you will need is a lipo battery monitor as they will cut out at 6volts and while you on the get a lipo balance extension lead ....makes it easy to hook the voltage monitor up .

Recommend getting a lipo alarm with adjustable voltage like this >
1S-8S Lipo Battery Buzzer Alarm Low Voltage Tester indicator ADJUSTIBLE VOLTAGE

and an extension lead
2S 7.4v Lipo Balance Wire Extension Lead 20cm JST XH FPV charging cable

Thanks for the links!
Had my first flights and the HP is truly amazing. Feels like being in a plane watching out of the window - just that you are in control of where you go.
And with Litchi speaking out the altitude, battery power, speed and so on - a very neat experience.

I 3d printed a battery and alarm holder that screws on the GoPro mount. Good to balance the front heavy Headplay.
Do you Headplay users still fly with tablets only? I can't see myself go back.
battery%20holder.jpg

Thanks for the links!
Had my first flights and the HP is truly amazing. Feels like being in a plane watching out of the window - just that you are in control of where you go.
And with Litchi speaking out the altitude, battery power, speed and so on - a very neat experience.

I 3d printed a battery and alarm holder that screws on the GoPro mount. Good to balance the front heavy Headplay.
Do you Headplay users still fly with tablets only? I can't see myself go back.
battery%20holder.jpg
Man that printed mount is sweet ........yeh If my headplays where not charged or ready ect I wouldn't bother going flying without them it add a whole other dimension to the enjoyment of flying the phantom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20