Heading/Bearing display

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if any of the main 3rd party apps provide for heading/bearing display in degrees?, and or the ability to send my P3 out to a POI at a set heading, or the ability to enter the lat./long coordinates of a desired POI, or waypoint into the app?

Can anyone tell me if any of the main 3rd party apps provide for heading/bearing display in degrees?, and or the ability to send my P3 out to a POI at a set heading, or the ability to enter the lat./long coordinates of a desired POI, or waypoint into the app?

I've used Litchi a fair amount. Although I have not done exactly what you are attempting to do, I think it could be done with a bit of interpolation (with Google Earth open at the same time) and the mission set up on their Mission Hub website.

You can set the heading in Litchi.

S

Thanks Sagebrush, I will have a look at litchi. Do you know if the heading/bearing of the craft is displayed as it travels?

Thanks Sagebrush, I will have a look at litchi. Do you know if the heading/bearing of the craft is displayed as it travels?

No, it's in the details when you're setting up the mission. You set the next waypoint and then you can adjust the bearing from there.

And I just checked Litchi's Mission Hub website. You can check your waypoints and it shows the lat/long.

S

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic