Headbanging

Reaction score
I apologise if this is been covered before,
Video is new to me, yesterday was my first vid withP3P, I did three videos,
I put the vid through movie maker, I have windows 10, no problem, so I ended up with my first vid with P3P with a title and end credit, around four minutes long, no music, I was pretty chuffed,
Then tried to upload to FLICKR, and got a time out, then went to you tube to upload, and it was coming up a 6 hour upload,
I have windows 10, iPad mini, 1tb external hard drive, is there an easy workflow with equipment I have. without having long uploads.
p:s
I will be doing a few videos withP3P, so I figured adobe premier would be good so downloaded trial, only to get watermark, so went to purchase and it kept coming up email not recognised in country, payment was in $, log out then in and still the same.

thanks

Are you uploading at full 4k resolution? That might be it. I upload to youtube at 1080, looks good, goes quick. Other's might have other ideas...

When you render the video (the last step) with Windows Movie Maker, you choose the output resolution and bitrate. Movie Maker even has presets for YouTube and the like (at least my version does).

For my fellow Yanks:
chuffed
adjective, British Informal.
delighted; pleased; satisfied.

Thank gringorio, how do i change it to 1080

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's in the app camera settings on the right side of the app screen. Not mine, but this video gives a pretty good overview of the go app settings:

Search youtube, you'll find a lot of helpful Phantom videos there. Good luck!

When you render the video (the last step) with Windows Movie Maker, you choose the output resolution and bitrate. Movie Maker even has presets for YouTube and the like (at least my version does).

For my fellow Yanks:
chuffed
adjective, British Informal.
delighted; pleased; satisfied.
thanks found it, just done the vid again try and upload tomorrow.

It's in the app camera settings on the right side of the app screen. Not mine, but this video gives a pretty good overview of the go app settings:

Search youtube, you'll find a lot of helpful Phantom videos there. Good luck!
cheers gringorio, watched vid and found settings, some really useful stuff in there, thanks again

Sometimes my movies take 12 hours or more to upload but... It would take a week back in the dial-up days... Just set it up to upload before you go to bed and keep it at 4k. It makes a difference and I really enjoy the 4k videos on YouTube myself.

Sometimes my movies take 12 hours or more to upload but... It would take a week back in the dial-up days... Just set it up to upload before you go to bed and keep it at 4k. It makes a difference and I really enjoy the 4k videos on YouTube myself.
one to remember reed L, with help on here I am now sorted took vid down to 1080 and it took 2 hours to upload vid on you tube....happy days

I guess I'm old school :) plus we have a 1.5mb old DSL line. So we shut the phone, tablets and everything else down at night before uploading. Then start it and go to bed. Most of the time it's done when I get up. I've been doing it this way for years and I have been in 1080 also. But the 4k is coming since I upgraded to the P3P last week and most of my movies don't go over 10 minutes so what do you think? A week maybe...? lol :) I'm going to go test the 4k out today for the first time :)

Reactions: Wallyboy
I guess I'm old school :) plus we have a 1.5mb old DSL line. So we shut the phone, tablets and everything else down at night before uploading. Then start it and go to bed. Most of the time it's done when I get up. I've been doing it this way for years and I have been in 1080 also. But the 4k is coming since I upgraded to the P3P last week and most of my movies don't go over 10 minutes so what do you think? A week maybe...? lol :) I'm going to go test the 4k out today for the first time :)
Well reed not saying its a bad thing but a weeks a long time,.... LOL.

Reactions: Reed L

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl