Head tracking with Litchi

Reaction score
I recently purchased the Headplay FPV goggles and should have them in a couple days, more like personal big *** LCD screen for your face. Anyway, I tried them out at the park this past Thursday and was amazed at how much different they are from other FPV goggles such as Fatshark. I also noticed that litchi has a head tracking function which is pretty cool I'm assuming, I have never used FPV other then just trying someone else's for a moment. Has anyone else used FPV with head tracking, and if so please tell me what you think about it, just curious to see if head tracking is all that people make it out to be. The Headplay goggles allow me to use FPV without buying the HDMI module for my P3P which is cool considering other goggles, from the research I've done don't have a large field of view, which the Headplay is on the other end of the spectrum, its freaking HUGE, and has an absolutely perfect picture. Thanks all , I look forward to getting your feedback, any info on head tracking for our drones, (Phantom series) is greatly appreciated.
-Matt

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20